Re: packages for base system

The reason to go with BASH is because it is *very* good. Yes it mgiht be easier to start with ash but I don't think that would give most of us what we want. I know I would not be happy without bash and given the poll results I think most people would agree with me. On the whold bootloader issue I think just adapting the one that NetBSD uses would be better along with a *good* filesystem (I'm thinking XFS as opposed to Resiser though)

--
BOFH excuse #181:

Atilla the Hub