Re: vote

What would be the point? If you want the userland that the flavor of BSD that you like comes with why not just use it? After all they all tend to be at least as "free" as Debian in any case. I would think the whole point of this project would be to get the GNU toolset with a BSD kernel and the Debian Way of doing things. I just don't see the point of copying the userland from one of the BSDs. Please tell me if I'm wrong on this.

--
BOFH excuse #242:

Software uses US measurements, but the OS is in metric...