Re: Wheezy : update-grub won't list other GNU/Linux installed on RAID 1

ian_bruce@fastmail.net a écrit le 28/09/2013 10:25:

[...]
There's an option called "GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER" in /etc/default/grub
which may be relevant to your problem. See here:

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/html_node/Simple-configuration.html

https://www.google.com/search?q=GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER

[...]
Hello Ian,

thanks for this hint. I did test both GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER=true and GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER=false followed by a 'sudo update-grub', but it did not changed anything : my other OS is not detected.
It seems that os-prober does not succeed in detecting the kernel in the boot partition over RAID1...

Thanks,
--
Christophe