Keeping track of udeb uninstallability status

Hi folks!

As I've mentioned lately[1], it seemed like a good idea to try and
implement some automated udeb (un)installability checks. It wasn't
hard given there's already edos-debcheck[2], which does the job
under the hood for edos.debian.net[3].

 1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2013/09/msg00406.html
 2. http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pkglab.html
 3. http://edos.debian.net/

A new page[4] on d-i.d.o, pointing out udebs that aren't installable
in stable, testing, and unstable (dealing with experimental is
probably possible, but didn't look like a must for a first version),
based on the available archs / Packages file on ravel's ftp mirror.
Clicking the architecture column header leads to a graphviz-powered
dependency graph (ia64 is fun[5]!). Known bugs can be added to the
code so that they show up in the table and on the graphs. A diff is
kept between runs, and in case something interesting happens, I'm
getting a mail, which I'll bounce to -boot@. Once it gets more
testing, I'll probably target -boot@ directly unless it doesn't seem
like a good idea. Code lives under scripts/ in the usual svn[6,7], a
crontab kicks in 4 times a day (for now, 3,9,15,21 UTC, but that might
need some adjusting depending on when exactly ravel does see the files
after dinstall).

 4. http://d-i.debian.org/edos/
 5. http://d-i.debian.org/edos/graph-unstable-ia64.png
 6. http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/scripts/edos4udebs?view=markup
 7. http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/scripts/edos4udebs-wrapper?view=markup

A known limitation: d-i's build system "copies" a few packages into
apt's state files while building, depending on what's installed on
the host machine[8]; for now I've just hardcoded a "fake" version
for a few packages, but that doesn't work for versioned Depends.
Thinking of it, I think I might just look at what's available in
the nearby (deb) Packages file, to get the right Package/Version.

 8. build/util/get-packages (lines 111+) in src:debian-installer

Mraw,
KiBi.