Re: Problem with rogue translator

Quoting Fòram na Gàidhlig (fios@foramnagaidhlig.net):
> Thanks, I will send this to the other list then.
>
> It would help if the translators' instructions were updated
> accordingly. I ended up here: http://www.debian.org/international/
> and overlooked the minuscule link to the i18n mailing list, so I
> went with the installer package to contact anybody at all and I
> found this document: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/manual/doc/translations.txt?view=markup
>
> So, if I sometime in the future want to translate the installer
> package, is this the mailing list to go to, or do I use i18n?

On both, you'll find me and I am (at the moment....but that stands
since 2004, so it's likely to be true in the near future also) the
entry point for this. So, no matter what list you use, we'll manage to
get things working..:-)

In short:
- debian-boot is the development list for Debian Installer. So, of
course, that includes the installer localization.
- debian-i18n is the general list about translation and
internationalization work in Debian. So, of course, that includes the
installer localization.

And that explains why the Debian installer localization coordinator
(aka /me) is hanging out on both lists. ;-)