Re: Dropping loop-aes-utils from d-i-meta-faux?

On 19.09.2012 10:04, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> (19/09/2012):
loop-aes-utils was removed from unstable a while ago (see #680748).
It's still in testing, because britney won't remove it due to a
dependency from the "faux package" d-i-meta-faux.
[...]
Does it still make sense for that list to include loop-aes-utils, or
should we remove it, thus allowing l-a-e to be dropped from wheezy?

I think it's OK to remove, fast is good. If anything breaks, it'd be
nice to still have a few days to fix it. ;)

Done, thanks.

Regards,

Adam