Processed: Re: Solved

> retitle 666750 Please avoid differences between OS-en detected in the installer and those offered in GRUB
Bug #666750 [debian-installer, grub-installer] [debian-installer] grub-installer prompt mentions other operating systems like Windows, but only Debian actually offered after install
Changed Bug title to 'Please avoid differences between OS-en detected in the installer and those offered in GRUB' from '[debian-installer] grub-installer prompt mentions other operating systems like Windows, but only Debian actually offered after install'
> severity 666750 wishlist
Bug #666750 [debian-installer, grub-installer] Please avoid differences between OS-en detected in the installer and those offered in GRUB
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'serious'
> tags 666750 - wheezy sid
Bug #666750 [debian-installer, grub-installer] Please avoid differences between OS-en detected in the installer and those offered in GRUB
Removed tag(s) sid and wheezy.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

666750: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=666750