Using all disks as one VG

Hi all,

I'm struggling with creating a recipe that creates a /boot partition
on the first disk and creates one large VG from all other disks (and
adds partitions to that VG, of course). There doesn't seem an option
to do this without knowing beforehand which disks are available in the
disk. I'm however trying to create a very generic recipe for use on
KVM guests that use multiple disks. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

I've tried simply doing something like:
d-i partman-auto/disk /dev/vda /dev/vdb /dev/vdc /dev/vdd /dev/vde /dev/vdf

But that doesn't seem to help. Also, the following doesn't work either
(on Squeeze):
d-i partman-auto-lvm/new_vg_name vg

But I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct debconf name.

Lastly, I seem unable to find any guide that explains the available
options during preseeding for partman(-auto, etc.). Is there one
somewhere?

Thanks in advance for any reply!

--
Gegroet,