Re: (forw) [SCM] UNNAMED PROJECT branch, master, updated. 34c9cfb5676eb4d97bc661139d6ff58acefb1e49

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 04:51:29PM +0200, Joey Hess wrote:
> Otavio Salvador wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 06:10, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> >     Wouter, isn't there something missing in the way the partman-nbd
> >     directory is setup in D-I's git? I suspect there is a need for
> >     "naming" the project somewhere but can't figure out where.
> >

> > .git/description I think.
>
> Just run scripts/togit/hooksetup.sh on alioth. This will set up
> all repos the same, and was designed to be reused after the svn
> conversion.

Trying, but:

wouter@vasks:~/d-i-scripts/togit$ sh -x ./hooksetup.sh
+ set -e
+ cd /git/d-i
+ cd /git/d-i/aboot-installer.git
+ echo aboot-installer.git
+ sed s/\.git$//
+ proj=aboot-installer
+ cat
+ chmod 755 hooks/post-receive
chmod: changing permissions of `hooks/post-receive': Operation not permitted

I just manually called the individual commands in that script so they
would run on partman-nbd only, instead. Hope that solves it.

the following formula:

pi zz a