windows7 missing from grub menu

Hi,

I installed "squeeze" alpha today after 5.04 seemed to have problems with my SATA disk controller.  Installation seems to be a success as far as debian is concerned, but windows7 is not listed in the grub menu.

The installer told me that it had detected an existing 'vista' installation (it was actually windows7), and so I thought I would trust it to configure the grub entries for me.  However, there was no entry for any kind of windows in the menu after reboot.

I'm hoping that there is an easy fix?

Cheers,
Grant