Re: d-i preseed/late_command and interactive scripts.

Hello

I also have the problem, Now I want to custom the Debian cd,

d-i preseed/late_command string cp -R /cdrom/iredmail /target/opt/; chroot
/target  chmod +x /opt/iredmail/iRedMail.sh; chroot /target  bash
/opt/iredmail/iRedMail.sh

I have install dialog, I need use dialog interactive.

but when install 28% and stop,

the whole of the preseed files is below, very simple, just disable DHCP, min
install, install openssh dialog.

d-i netcfg/disable_dhcp boolean true
tasksel tasksel/first multiselect  Standard system
d-i pkgsel/include string openssh-server dialog