Re: Notes on current squeeze installation

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:12:33PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> (28/04/2010):
> > KMS-less will not be supported in squeeze I think.
> AIUI, users are still free to try and use UMS, but bugs are likely to
> be ignored upstream, and I'm not sure X maintainers are going to fix
> those bugs themselves.

It is support for upgrades and users are free to use it after that also.
However this question is about new installations and the amount of
support for that.

Bastian

--
Extreme feminine beauty is always disturbing.
		-- Spock, "The Cloud Minders", stardate 5818.4