Re: Configuring Boot.

Hello,

On 8 March 2010 12:50, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
Please always reply to the mailing list!

Sorry.
I'm just getting used to gmail and haven't got reply options to the instinctive stage yet.

On Monday 08 March 2010, Weaver2World@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mar 7, 2010 10:06am, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> > With Lenny you get a question asking if you want to install grub in
> > "the MBR of the first hard disk". If you reply "no" to that, you can
> > specify an alternative location, which can either be a different disk
> > or a specific partition.
>
> Yes, I appreciate that and selected the /dev/SDB1/ option where the

/dev/SDB1/ is not a valid device name.

I replied in a hurry and used capitals, but that wasn't the situation when I typed /dev/sdb1 in the install process.

You might find a google search on that interesting.
I did.

Anyway, I think I have avenues now by which to sort things out.
Thanks for you kind intentions.
Regards,

Weaver.

--