Re: [RFC] Improve display of note and error templates in newt frontend

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> Alternatives are to leave the caption centered, but add a blank line
> *above* the caption. That would actually be consistent with other dialogs
> which also always have a blank line above the start of the text.
>
> The blank line below the caption would then be optional, so you'd get one
> of the two following alternatives (only shown for error dialog):
> - http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/d-i/error_alt2.png
> - http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/d-i/error_alt3.png

I'd "vote" for alt2, with maybe an exception (if possible):when the
length of the text would make the note split on two screens. Then, in
such case, if only one extra line can't fit, an alt3-like layout would
be preferrable. I'm not sure if that's possible.

Left-aligning is tempting but imho it too much changes the spirit of
the note synopsis that is meant to be a kind of "title".