Log from the November 16th 2009 D-I team meeting

The (not so) bi-monthly D-I team meeting happened today at 21:00UTC.

As usual, the logs are available from
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Meetings

The attendance was low (Otavio, Marc Hymers, "blindvt"...mostly
lurking, and me) but we could put in light the current blockers for the
release: mips kernel udebs that need NEW processing, plus cdrom-detect
and di-utils builds and transition to testing.

One will also note that it was ack'ed that Frans Pop work on various
items more or less related to internationalization were agreed to be
incorporated in the release (if that's possible without delaying them)
and we encourage Frans to bild and upload them (which might include
reverting Colin's changes in tzsetup).

On a personal note, I'd like to particularly thank Colin for
triggering the discussion that happened about time zones setup
strategies even though we finally rule out the changes as they were
done. It's quite possible that more discussion happens on this issue
and we find even better solutions to all possible situations in the future.