di-netboot-assistant update for experimental

Hi all,

I have finally resolved and merged a bunch of patch I had for
di-netboot-assistant. (Frans, could you have a look at it and upload it
to experimental please).

This version is Experimental, because of feature #1 below.

The major features are:
1. Drop PXELinux's DHCP option 210 requirement (pathprefix="/")
2. Allow customizing netboot parameters.
3. Allow saving a repository as a different name, like saving
   the daily images as $(date +%a)
4. allow running by a non-privileged user (Thanks to Daniel Gillmor)

The actual changelog below.

Your feedback is welcome.

Franklin

FYI, My roadmap (post Squeeze?) still to includes:
- Allow preseeding, by embedding file preseed in initrd
- Use local repository
- Download/Embed Firmware
- Allow embedding on D-I or Live-CD for easy Netboot setup.