nslu2: status of beta2

The bad news is that the official d-i beta2 won't start on the NSLU2
because the kernel fails to load the ramdisk.  This is a combination
of a new APEX moving to testing recently and the d-i image not dealing
with that change.

The good news is that a) nobody uses the official images because they
don't contain the proprietary microcode needed for networking and b)
the problem is only with the way the d-i image is put together, not
with the installer itself.

This means that I've just made images with the microcode for
slug-firmware.net that are done in a way that they will boot.  So
people will be able to use beta2 on their NSLU2.  I've also commited
a fix to the d-i repo already.  Sorry for not catching this earlier
but I was traveling a lot recently.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/