USB CD boot and autoinstall (preseeding)

Hello,

I'm attempting to remaster a CD (xubuntu) and automate its installation for multiple identical installs.

First of all, I added the following to my isolinux/isolinux.cfg file with a new menu that would load my preseed/mediaplayer.seed file:

LABEL ks
  menu label ^Auto-install (preseed)
  kernel /install/vmlinuz
append locale=en_US console-setup/layoutcode=fr console-setup/variantcode=oss_latin9 file=/cdrom/preseed/mediaplayer.seed initrd=/install/initrd.gz

So the BIOS correctly boots my CDROM, I do get the xubuntu splash screen. I then go down to the "Auto-install (preseed)" menu, and press enter.

The next thing is that it complains not finding the CD-ROM. Of course, I just booted from the CD to get the splash screen. I guess some USB module is not installed. So I press "continue".

Further, it proposes to load a driver from floppy, I select "no", then it asks if I want to load some cdrom driver, I say "yes", I choose "cdrom" from the choice list (choices: none, cdrom). Finally, I type "/dev/cdrom" as the device, although, I'm not even sure this is correct, as it normaly should be "/dev/scd0". At last, it finds the CDROM and my .seed file.

How can I make this step automatic? I guess I need to append extra argument parameters in my isolinux.cfg file... please help!

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD