Installation with recipe / protection of first partition

Hello,

I want to protect the first partition (HP-Tools) of my system from all manipulations, but to do an automatically installation of the rest of my Etch system with (preseed / recipe). The parameter keep might help but I do not know how to configure the details, i.e. the unknown size of the partition.

Regards
Roger

--
249 Spiele für nur 1 Preis. Die GMX Spieleflatrate schon ab 9,90 Euro.
Neu: Asterix bei den Olympischen Spielen: http://flat.games.gmx.de