Re: Etch 1/2 CD images for test

On Apr 30, 2008, at 11:38 PM, Frans Pop wrote:
On Thursday 01 May 2008, Rick Thomas wrote:
Would it be helpful if I did an Etch install then "aptitude dist-
upgrade" on as many Mac architectures as I can? I don't have any non-
Mac PowerPC machines, so I can't try the oddball kernel versions
anyway.  Is there anybody else out there who does?

Well, this is not really the right place to ask.
But of course it is always useful to have changes tested, so I doubt anyone
involved with Etch+1/2 will object to anyone testing it.

OK.

Where is the right place to ask? Or, given your assurance that no one will mind, where is the right place to report any anomalous results?

See the Etch+1/2 wiki pages for further info.

Sorry, I'm not a regular wiki reader.  can you give me a URL?

Thanks!

Rick