ARM build failure

The ARM images failed to build because the Netwinder image is too
large (by around 200 bytes!).  While investigating what to do about
this, I noticed that the 2.6.24 kernel is about 80 KB larger than
2.6.22.  So even if we fix this now for beta1, it will probably break
again for beta2.  Therefore we might just as well disable the
Netwinder image for now and make sure that 2.6.25 will be smaller so
the image size will be ok.

I will go ahead and disable Netwinder if there are no objections.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/