Re: preseed installation, partitioning, lvm, how?

On Saturday 29 December 2007, Tim Stoop wrote:
> I'm trying to get the following (part of my) recipe to work:
>               10000 10000 10000 lvm                           \
>                       method{ lvm }                           \

I'm not sure where you got this from, but we don't have anything like it
in the recipes we use for guided partitioning using LVM.

I suspect this may be what's causing the error.

The size of the LVM partition will be determined as a total of the
partitions defined as $lvmok{ }.

> d-i partman-auto/choose_recipe select dom0

This should be unnecessary, but is probably harmless.

Cheers,
FJP