Re: debian installer feature request

On Sunday 30 December 2007, Michel BRIAND wrote:
> Include the package speedtouch-ng in the netinst ISO so that we can
> install Debian with old dsl modem ;)

I cannot find any package with that name in Debian, which basically means
that the installer team cannot do anything with this request.

The first step would be to get the package into Debian. Provided it is
free software and suitable for the main archive, we could then consider
adding it to CD images, although you'd probably still need to explain how
exactly just adding it to a netinst would help because just adding the
package won't make it available for use during installations.

Cheers,
FJP