Re: partman-nbd

Quoting Wouter Verhelst (wouter@debian.org):

> >  There are currently ${NBD_DEVICES} connected.
> >
> > What is suposed to go in the variable?
>
> A number. I managed to confuse myself here with the bad choice of
> configuration variable ;-)

Hmmm, well, you might want to avoid that, then. Depending on
languages, the verb ("are") may need to change with the number. Also,
you're missing "devices" after the variable...

Debconf templates translation does not allow for plural forms and I'd
recommend avoiding to put a variable number in a sentence. Otherwise,
things will be awkward for many languages (cyrillic ones are the
trickiests wrt this).

A way to circumvent this could be:

 Number of onnected devices: ${NBD_DEVICES}