Re: r50018 - in trunk/packages/debian-installer-utils: . debian

Frans Pop wrote:
> apt-install: support CD/DVD changing by using debconf-apt-progress if
> multiple CDs are defined in sources.list.

Isn't debconf-apt-progress used unconditionally now?

> +config=$(chroot /target debconf-apt-progress --config | sed "s/$/;/")
> +in-target sh -c "$config debconf-apt-progress --logstderr --no-progress -- apt-get -o APT::Install-Recommends=false -y --no-remove install $packages" || ERRCODE=$?

debconf-apt-progress --config shouldn't be needed here. Like I did in my
apt-setup patch, it should be ok here to just use:

in-target debconf-apt-progress [...]

(I don't think we really need to use --config in pkgsel either, I plan
to test and remove that at some point. The --config hack is really only
needed when debconf-apt-progress is used without the passthrough
frontend set up by in-target.)

--
see shy jo