Re: Debian Etch Netinstall with a kernel that supports a 9650SE 3-ware Raid Controller

Hello Otavio,

> So go and grab the kernel .deb and install in your stable system.

you don't get it, do you? I want an _installer_ for Debian etch that
supports a 3-ware 9650SE RAID controller. This one system is installed.
It is finished. But that will not be the last machine with a 3-ware
9650SE RAID controller I am going to install in the future. But as it
seems using the debian installer isn't an option. It is totaly useless.
I guess I just have to use FAI. What I don't get is that yesterday Etch
4.0r1 was released and the kernel the installer uses is still 2.6.18.

        Thomas