Debian Etch Netinstall with a kernel that supports a 9650SE 3-ware Raid Controller

Hello,
I would love to use the Debian Etch installer but it does not support my
3-ware raid controller 9650SE. Support for this controller was added
late in October 2006 in a 2.6.19 release candidate. The Debian Etch
installer uses 2.6.18. Yesterday I used a selfbuild life cd and called
debootstrap and played installer by hand but there must be a way to get
a Debian Etch installer with a more recent kernel than 2.6.19.

        Thomas