Re: Fontconfig NMU? Third try....

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 08:04 +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> A few weeks ago, I went on fontconfig during the NMU campaign to fix
> longstanding l10n issues (#361259 and the like).

> Simultaneously, the D-I team mentioned some needs for a new fontconfig
> version ; which I'm unfortunately not deeply awar about.

I spent the day fixing bugs in the upstream package (which is now 2.4.2)
and then updating the Debian package as well (2.4.2-1). I'm fairly sure
I got all of the localization bugs closed as well as the most critical
upgrade bugs (missing <cachedir> elements cause chaos). I also extended
the udeb to include the necessary configuration files and the fc-list
utility.

If there are more changes needed for the installer, please let me know
and I'll quickly roll a 2.4.2-2. Sorry for the long delay; I had gotten
side tracked trying to figure out what to do about the problems with
upgrading from a 2.3-based package.

--
keith.packard@intel.com