Re: Corrupt dpkg database? No kernels found

* Gordon Farquharson <gordonfarquharson@gmail.com> [2006-11-30 22:59]:
> (gdb) run -f install
> Starting program: /usr/bin/apt-get -f install
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
> Correcting dependencies...
> 0x4008d100 in pkgDepCache::Update (this=0x3f020, D=
>       {Dep = 0x41fef230, Type = pkgCache::DepIterator::DepRev, Owner =
> 0x3ec38}) at depcache.cc:464
> 464     depcache.cc: No such file or directory.
>         in depcache.cc
> (gdb)

Michael, can you please look at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/11/msg01207.html and
follow-ups and let us know what kind of information you need to debug
this.  This bug breaks installations on the NSLU2, a very popular ARM
target.  Interestingly enough, I don't see the problem on other ARM
machines.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/