Re: A couple of small udebs

On 17/08/06, Stephen Frazier <stevef@doc.state.ok.us> wrote:
I am interested in using the first two udebs (cfg-netcfg and
cfg-partman). How do I get a copy of them? How do I set up ETCH to use them?

If you want the binaries you can grab them from the mirrors (under
debian-installer, instead of debian, as you would use on a regular
system), but please note that THESE ARE NOT TO BE USED IN A REAL
SYSTEM. They are specially crafted for D-I environment.

If you want the sources, you can grab them from svn.

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/packages/

(browsable via web http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/packages/)

--
Regards,
EddyP