Re: [g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

I just had a chat on IRC with the guy who helped me with Persian fonts
in the past; I wanted to know which screenshots contained in [1] are
affected by the "cut aleph" problem

To add some more entropy to the font problem, I paste here some
relevant bits of the conversation

<...> these have spelling problems (missing letters)
<...> countrychooser_country-name_0
<...> debian-installer_main-menu_0
<...> hw-detect_pcmcia_resources_1
<...> netcfg_get_hostname_0
<...> netcfg_use_dhcp_0
<...>  i will let you exactly the letters missing (k is one of them)
<...> but right now i have to part.
<zinosat> ok, so it's not just the aleph
<...> nope, there are Ks, Y at the end

<...> before i go, i was looking into the Arabic folder and frankly i prefer those fonts to the nazli ;)
<...> specially the bold one is perfect for Persian
<...> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/font-snapshots/ttf-nazli-060121/arabic/ this folder i mean

If I'm lucky, I'll talk with him later on tonight; if I'm not wrong
both screenshot folders were taken using nazli.

/me puzzled

Davide

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/font-snapshots/ttf-nazli-060121/persian/