Re: [g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

On 2/7/06, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> wrote:
> <...> specially the bold one is perfect for Persian
> <...> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/font-snapshots/ttf-nazli-060121/arabic/ this folder i mean
>
> If I'm lucky, I'll talk with him later on tonight; if I'm not wrong
> both screenshot folders were taken using nazli.

That's what I though until now, but it seems that the glyphs used for
arabic and/or persian were present in other fonts than nazli. See [1]
and [2] to see the difference.

I suggest you use for confirmation the screenshots @ [3].
Unfortunately I haven't made screenshots for persian and arabic.

I will do some reliable screenshots tonight and post them tomorrow.

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/font-snapshots/ttf-nazli-060121/persian/debian-installer_main-menu_0.png
[2] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/font-snapshots/ttf-nazli-060121/arabic/debian-installer_main-menu_0.png
[3] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/font-snapshots/unstable-060121-single-fonts/

--