Re: Progress bar cancellation

On Friday 13 January 2006 23:05, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> -Hiding "progress" and "back" buttons and turning "next" into "Cancel"
> when the progressbar runs, to revert buttons back to their original
> state later, when a question is displayed by gtk_go()

I think not displaying the buttons at all is probably the cleanest
solution: they have no function, so why display them?

I still feel the progress bar should eventually become a separate modal
window that is shown on top of the main screen. If that is realized the
normal buttons could possibly remain on the main window while the window
holding the progress bar gets only the cancel button.