Re: Graphical installer - invitation to get involved

I took a look at
https://debian.polito.it/downloads/d-i_gtk_snapshots_nonlatin/hebrew.png

The Hebrew looks fine - it's in RTL order. Thanks.

With whom can I talk about having Hebrew  aligned to the right (and I
guess other RTL languages) ?

p.s.
Please CC me to replies. I'm not subscribed.

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplanlior@gmail.com

Debian GNU/Linux unstable (SID)