Re: I2O detection problem for 2.6 kernels

On Friday 25 November 2005 23:47, David Goodenough wrote:
> Doing a reportbug is not possible on the machine as I can not get it
> to install.  And using reportbug from this laptop is no good as the
> list of packages would be entirely misleading (its i32).

You don't need reportbug. You can also type the report manually and just
mail it to submit@bugs.d.o. We need this in the BTS if we want to track
it. In the mailing archives it will just get lost.

You are the one who has the hardware that exhibits the problem, so it's
you job to file the bug report. It's your contribution to the free
software community. If you don't want to, I'll happily forget about it.

Cheers,
FJP