Re: GTK miniiso - status and instructions for building

Hi all,

> Any idea why the frontend failed to load the logo for all my tests
> yesterday? As far as I could tell the path to the logo was set
> correctly...

I had another idea: compilation options differ in the script on the wiki
page and on debian/rules.
It will probably make sense to use the same set of options; I'm wondering
if this might be the cause of other breakages too.
As for the logo: this is the set of flags used by Alastair

$(configure-stamp): $(patched)
	dh_testdir
	cd $(BUILD_TREE) && \
	CFLAGS="$(CFLAGS)" LDFLAGS="$(LDFLAGS)"	\ ./configure --prefix=/usr \
			-libdir=/usr/lib --sysconfdir=/etc \
			--with-gdktarget=directfb \
			--without-libjpeg --without-libtiff --without-x

regards,
Davide