Re: GTK miniiso automated building success reported

> by the way, i've done some experiments with netinst ISOs and GTKDFB2.8
> libs created with davide's scripts: altought those libraries work
> perfectly on a standard system they make the netinst cd system hang, it
> would be interesting understand why..

The patch inside gdk-directfb is guaranteed to work against gtk+_2.7.2: if
you want to apply it to gtk+_2.8.x it maight be non trivial. You should
probably apply it "by hand" to make sure changes are made in the right
places. I guess waiting for Mike to ship the new version would be the
best option

ciao

Davide