preseeding question

Howdy,

I've been messing around with d-i over netboot, and first let me say
to all the developers:  Outstanding work!  I used to lament that Debian
didn't have anything similar to RH's kickstart... but now it looks like
you guys have raised the bar.  It's been very easy to work with...
thank you.

I have a question about preseeding the installer, however.  I'm using
the linux26 kernel and initrd from rc3, and I have created a /preseed
directory inside of the initrd into which I've placed a preseed.cfg file
and my partman recipe.  When I try to use the following arg in the
pxelinux.cfg, the installer fails to load the preseed file:

preseed/file=/preseed/preseed.cfg

But using preseed/url=http://foo.com/preseed.cfg works beautifully.

Is this just a limitation of d-i in the netboot image?  Or is the
installer chroot'ing somewhere before network config starts and I need
to put the file somewhere else?

Thanks,

--
K. Spoon <kell@spoonix.com>