Re: preseeding question

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 16:44, K. Spoon wrote:
> Is this just a limitation of d-i in the netboot image?  Or is the
> installer chroot'ing somewhere before network config starts and I need
> to put the file somewhere else?

File preseeding is not supported in the netboot images.

Initrd preseeding is (requires the preseed.cfg to be present in the /
directory of the initrd!), but _only_ for daily builds that are build
from unstable, not for the RC3 images.

For initrd preseeding you don't need a boot parameter; if a preseed.cfg
file is found in /, it will be used.

Cheers,
FJP