Re: rc3 status update

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):

> > Also, for languages that use integrated PO files, a merge from trunk could
> > be undone by the next l10n-sync run from bubulle's scripts.
> > Maybe the best thing would be to disable l10n sync for the Sarge branch
> > until this release has been properly tagged and to just copy the correct
> > revision of all po files from trunk over the ones currently in the Sarge
> > branch?
>
> Unsure what to do here. Bubulle?

The risk is indeed pretty minimal. As far as I remember, we only add
strings *added* in the trunk branch, but no string modified, ie no
string different in trunk than in sarge.

Indeed, we could even put the PO files from packages/po in trunk to
the sarge branch with no harm (again, as far as I remember).

Another solution (as I'm not *completely* sure at this moment and
cannot really check now) is for sure just disabling l10n-sync in
sarge. So, for security, I'll do this.