Re: d-i first-stage configuration

Quoting Simon Hürlimann (simon.huerlimann@access.unizh.ch):

(about keyboard choosing menus)

> > These terms are translatable.
> Where are the files to translate? If german translation isn't there yet, I'll
> do it.

They are part of the console-data package.

According http://people.debian.org/~barbier/intl/l10n/po-debconf/de,
the german translation is 100% complete, made by Thorsten....

With things like:

msgid "bg"
msgstr "bulgarisch"

which is pretty good.

This makes me think that one more mention should be made in
translators documentation that they have to translate this file
too....

(/me changes translations.txt)

Denis, could we add console-data statistics to the general statistics
file for d-i ? May not be easy as console-data is a normal package
without CVS repository.