Re: goals for next release

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 02:42:36AM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> That's pretty much the point of this thread. Besides some obvious stuff,
> I don't really know what we should aim for, and hope some people tell
> me. :-)

Ok, that works for me :-)

As for discover2, I'm still sticking with just using discover1 for d-i,
unless we can really get discover2 in good shape quickly. For me, it
takes a lot of the stress away if we can just stick with discover1 for
now, and work towards discover2 eventually. I would very much like to
get discover2 in to sid so we can see just how it holds up, in which
case it might be a good idea to try it in d-i, but as of now it's really
a question mark as I see it. Gaudenz may have other ideas, since he's
the one who's actually done all the work on discover2. I really just
want to get this thing out though, so sticking with discover1 makes that
a bit easier :-)

 - David Nusinow