Re: Countrychooser commited in CVS

Shouldn't there be spaces between the country names in the Choices list?
I'm also concerned that this is a _very_ long list of countries to
scroll through, but I have not actually ran the program yet.

> -look at other places which ask for a country (mirror location,
>  timezone configuration) and adapt these for using
>  debian-installer/country. However, the country list there is probably
>  shorter than the world country list..:-)

I wish we could somehow eliminate one of those other questions entirely,
so the total number of questions asked by the installer remains the
same.

--
see shy jo