Re: Plurar and Singular

On Monday 12 January 2004 01:13, Nikolai Prokoschenko wrote:
> Umhh... Well, I appreciate youtrying, but please remove this hack
> - it is easier to rephrase in this case. Like already said, russian
> language has _three_ singular/plural forms for different numbers,
> so your hack will not please us either, as it only provides two
> forms, as far as I can tell...

It's there but you might opt to not use it. Which is what I did for
greek. In greek I should have to deal with both the words "package"
and "packages" AND their articles; greek has different forms
singular/plural for the articles (such as 'the') as well. Not using
articles is not really an option, it would make the sentence look too
ugly.

Konstantinos.