__MIPSEL__ instead of __mipsel__

FYI

When writing code you want to have executed only on the Debian mipsel
architecture, please make sure to use the __MIPSEL__ macro/define and
not __mipsel__.  The latter doesn't exist.

There is __mips__ available as well, but it's the CPU architecture
and is shared among big and little entian MIPS processors.

You can try out the following on vaughan to find out which macros
are pre-defined with GCC.  Feel free to compare the output with
the one you get on casals.

ln -s /dev/null test.c
gcc -E -dM test.c

Regards,

	Joey

--
Everybody talks about it, but nobody does anything about it!  -- Mark Twain