Need help for SVN pseudo-URLs

Folks, I'm in the process of adding some SVN and CVS tricks into the
translators documentation.

However, for that I need help with SVN pseudo-URLs

What is the URL you have to use whan you want to specify the user
login needed for accessing the SVN server

svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk debian-installer

works if I'm "bubulle" on my side and "bubulle" on the other
side....or if I use a ~/.ssh/config file.

I guess there's a way to directly indicate which user name you want to
use (something like "user@....").

Please answer to the ML so that others will see the question was
answered....:-)