Re: Debian Installer team seeking for translators : Serbian (sr), Croatian (hr), Hindi (hi), others

Quoting George Roman (rgeorge@rdstm.ro):

> so what can i do?

You probably need to get in touch with Eddy Petrisor who started
working on Romanian translations as there is still work to do.

You can read the documentation I mentioned and then you coordinate
together.

Also, trying to have a debian-l10n-romanian mailing would be a good
idea even though if you're only two people currently.

Having the list ready will probably attract people for helping you. As
Romania is well known for having good people in computing, having the
team grow could be quite easy.

I will have a more deep look at the process of mailing list creation
on lists.debian.org. Anyways, this is a topic I need to dig
around. Other Debian Installer translators, currently working alone or
nearly alone, would probably also benefit "their" mailing list.