want kernel-headers on install CD

When making a Debian distribution CD image, please include the
kernel-headers package for each kernel-image package on the CD.

I recently installed Debian from a Woody distribution mini-CD on two
Dell Dimensions that had unsupported video and ethernet hardware.  After
the Debian install, I had to also install driver source and compile
modules for these two devices.  Compiling the drivers required installed
kernel-headers.  This was difficult because they were not on the install
CD.  And even more difficult because I couldn't fetch them over the
network until I had installed the missing network driver.

So, it would ease that initial installation in some cases if
kernel-headers were always available along with the kernel image.

 < Stephen

P.S, I hope this is the right list.  It wasn't clear to me whether I
should post here or on debian-cd.

The missing drivers are for the Broadcom BCM4401 integrated ethernet and
for the Intel 845G integrated graphics chipset.  The 845G is supported
in XFree86 4.3.0.