Website suggestion

Hi,

I don't know if I'm writing to the right person,
but...

I'm a first-time Linux user. After learning about the
various distros, and the versions of Debian, I decided
to install Sarge (Testing). I downloaded the Sarge
ISO's and burned them to CD.

When I booted from CD 1, the setup program was
completely different from the one described in your
installation manual and the Debian book I have.

After spending several hours attempting to use the
setup program, and scouring the Net for advice, I
found a newsgroup post from a similarly baffled Sarge
installer. The reply: "Sarge isn't for first-time
installers. Install Woody."

Why is nothing said about this on the Debian website?
Wouldn't it save new users a lot of time and
frustration?

Wonderingly,  Andy

=====