Re: Dialogs

#include <hallo.h>
Philip Blundell wrote on Tue Mar 05, 2002 um 10:42:02PM:
> This isn't quite grammatical.  How about something like:

Okay.

> I don't quite understand what the last sentence is talking about.  What
> do you actually have to do if you change your mind - is it necessary to
> restart the whole installer, or is there some particular menu option you
> can choose?  It probably makes more sense in context.

No. If the user answered once yes, the value is stored. But if the CD is
bad, it should not retried. I went trough the about routines ond misc.
errors and made them umount the CD before returning to the main menu. So
if the user replaces the CD, it will be rescanned and the prompt appears
again the next time when kernel or base have been choosen to install.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
<Alfie> AAARGH, bin ich deppert!